Monday, February 14, 2011

☻☻☻ mY drEam, mY fUturE ☻☻☻

How do you Know what is going to happen to you tomorrow?For the length of your lives is an uncertain as the morning fog-now you see it, soon it is gone.(James 4:13)
My dream is to be an elementary teacher.I want this profession because it is the noblest profession for me.I want this profession because I want to follow my father.To be successful is to have a study habit,daily schedule,good health,"life program" of what you expect to be,above all,willingness to work hard.From childhood till old age,have worked,worked and work systematically.The formula to be successful:clean life equals successful living.For me this will be the cure of my problems.I believe that nothing is impossible to the man who can will.
I will do all the good that I can,by all the means I can,in all the ways I can,in all the places I can,at all the times I can, to all the the people I can, as long as I ever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment