Tuesday, January 4, 2011

☺ ☺ NEW YEAR,NEW ME ☺ ☺

No one can go back and change a bad beginning.But everyone can start a new and create a successful ending. For this year 2011 i want to change and i will try to fulfill my new years resolutions.My new years resolution for this year 2011 is to be a better person than year 2010 i want to change all my bad attitudes.I would like also to focus more on my studies. Because as a graduating student,i want to have high grades so that i choose a good course to me when i will enter college.I want to have more patience, to be obedient ,to obey more other people and to be a kind person this year.I want also to earn and save money so that i can help my parents in paying my expenses like tuition fee when i will enter college and most specially i want to be a good son to my parents. I want to obey them and to say sorry for my bad deeds last year.
I can't promise to do and fulfill my new years resolutions but i will try to change to become new me. I will try my best and will do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment